Sustainable bike delivery with Fietskoeriers.nl
Fietskoeriers.nl is a Cycloon platform, The Netherlands’ social en sustainable delivery experts. Cycloon’s mission is to drive change in the delivery market, most importantly so that it becomes greener and more social. Based on this mission, Cycloon took the initiative to establish Fietskoeriers.nl in 2015 and sought collaboration with more than 19 professional bicycle courier companies. While other carriers mainly focus on compensating for CO2 emissions, Cycloon reduces them instead. Paazl and Fietskoeriers have had a full integration for almost a year now. We kicked off our partnership last year with the launch of our first joint customer, Vitaminstore.
Sustainable, from start to finish
Fietskoeriers.nl is the first and only delivery service that delivers packages solely by bike throughout the Netherlands. The company strives for smarter and more sustainable logistics, and they realise this by using bicycles to reduce traffic congestion for example. In addition, they limit CO2 emissions. Fietskoeriers.nl already has more than 35 hubs spread throughout the Netherlands. Their network of more than 750 bike couriers deliver an incredible 15,000+ packages per day! Each day, their cargo bikes can be seen around the country, each carrying 80-100 packages. These incredible bikes are all secured, and closed throughout their journeys, therefore ensuring that your packages always arrive at their destinations.
In 2017 Fietskoeriers.nl achieved the huge milestone of being named the winner of the “Shopping Award Game Changer’ prize. This is awarded to the most innovative initiative that has enriched the Dutch e-commerce landscape.
Local hubs in The Netherlands
Hard working bike couriers
Packages transported per day
Delivery at first attempt
This is Fietskoeriers.nl
- Everything is delivered by bicycle (in almost 40 cities)
- The vehicles which still have to be used between the various hubs all run on green gas
- Research has shown that delivery by bicycle produces at least 60% less CO2 emissions over the total journey of a package, compared to delivery by a delivery van
- Delivery occurs in the evening between 17:00 and 22:00
- In-house and personal customer service
- A unique experience for the consumer. A fit bicycle courier at the door who hands over your package with a smile.
- The customer can easily adjust the delivery time or location via track and trace
- Developed their own cargo bicycle combination
- Developed Ship from store and city distribution solutions
- Local returns via fietskoeriers.nl also reduces CO2 emissions
Fietskoeriers.nl services available with Paazl
- Fast, green parcel delivery in the Netherlands
- Reduce CO2 emissions by up to 60%
- Track & trace
- Collect returns by appointment
- Standard evening delivery with three delivery attempts
- Pick-up by cargo bike at local stores
- Next evening delivery by cargo bikes
- Use stocks at all local stores
- Track & trace
Integration with Paazl
A few key features of our integration:
Postal Code Check
We verify the destination postal code
Signed on delivery, Not at Neighbours & Insured.
Available as PDF or ZPL in size 10×15. Also for returns
Can be enabled in your Fietskoeriers.nl contract
Fietskoeriers.nl is fully integrated with Paazl, meaning that you have access to a wide range of their products and services in addition to your other Paazl products. In conclusion, adding Fietskoeriers.nl to your multi-carrier strategy is easy with Paazl!
The Default delivery time for consumers is between 17:00 – 22:00 and for businesses is 09:00 – 18.00.
To find out more about which options are available for your business, please contact your account manager or get in touch via the button below!
Find out more about Fietskoeriers.nl
Paazl is the platform for quality delivery in e-commerce.
Paazl delivers more satisfied and engaged customers for your brand and helps your business grow globally.
We enable you to create the best delivery experience possible.
Contact us and we will be happy to tell you more about how we’re powering the promise that brands like G-Star RAW, TAG Heuer, Under Armour, VanMoof and Rituals make to their customers.