Deliver anywhere, in any way.
Where, when and how your customers want to receive their package.
Offer any delivery option you could imagine
Support for local, national and international carriers
Manage your customer’s expectations
Deliver a personalised experience
Paazl gives you access to thousands of delivery options that you can offer your customers. In doing so, you allow them to choose exactly where, when and how they want to receive their packages. Improve your delivery hit-rate and increase your brand loyalty.
- Chosen address (home/office): Next day, same-day, nominated day, evening, weekend
- Fast Options: Within 1 hour, within 2 hours, same evening
- Pickup: In-store, carrier pickup/drop-off networks, parcel lockers
- Sustainable: CO2 neutral, bike couriers, electric vans
Paazl supports multiple local, national and global carriers. This enables your business to easily expand into new markets. Flexibility in your choice of carriers and last-mile services also leads to savings on shipping costs.
- Global carriers including DHL, UPS, Fedex
- Regional champions like PostNL, DPD, GLS, PostNord, Bpost
- E-commerce specialists like Budbee, Packaly, Fietskoeriers, Redjepakketje, Trunkrs
- Asia Pacific carriers including AusPost, Toll, Sagawa, Yunda
“When customers shop at a premium brand, they expect premium delivery options. Thanks to Paazl, we can now offer a delivery experience across multiple countries that matches what we stand for as a brand.”
Paazl’s powerful logic provides relevant delivery information so your customers know what to expect. Better informed customers lead to fewer WIMO (“Where is my order?”) calls placed to your customer service. This results in significant cost savings through improved delivery hit-rates.
- Calculation of available delivery days and delivery time slots
- Calculation of estimated date/time-of-arrival information
- Data directly retrieved from carrier and/or Paazl proprietary algorithms
We calculate the best delivery options for your customer based on variables including delivery location, products in shopping cart, your warehouse’s business rules and more. This level of convenience makes delivery a truly personalised experience for your customers.
- Offer delivery options specifically based on your customers’ location
- Allow customers to select a delivery that fits their calendar
- Automatically select the correct delivery options based on product type(s)