Vacancy – Content Marketeer
Paazl in Amsterdam is currently seeking a Content Marketeer.
Paazl develops software that enables e-commerce companies grow by simplifying shipping and allowing them to offer a superior delivery experience to their customers. You’ll be working with a team of highly motivated professionals that work hard to make Paazl, and our customers, more successful. Expect a challenging and rewarding environment with an entrepreneurial mentality.
Because Paazl wants to maintain its rapid growth, we are looking for a enthusiastic content marketeer who has experience or affinity with e-commerce and/or logistics. You will be responsible for the creation of dynamic content that will strengthen Paazl’s thought leadership in our industry.
What we offer
You will be joining the marketing team where you will be the king/queen of content. To be able to write the best content in our field you will liaise with industry experts in e-commerce and logistics so you can stay on top of e-commerce delivery trends. Also, you will take an occasional deep dive into data to create unique insights for our readers. Ultimately, your content will inspire and educate existing clients and generate awesome new leads for our sales team to follow up!
You will be responsible for:
• Writing, editing and publishing SEO optimized content for the blog
• Write content on external platforms
• Create relevant case studies
• Create and support with content for campaigns (whitepapers, reports, webinars, videos)
• Cooperating with our team to spot best practices and unique content ideas
• Manage social media channels
• HBO- or University degree
• Native or near-native in English
• You have an inspiring writing style
• You are interested in e-commerce
• You are customer focused
• You are curious
• You are motivated to learn professionally and grow personally
This would make you a perfect candidate:
• Experience in a B2B / SaaS environment
• Experience as a copywriter (native or near-native English)
• You can start in Q1 2018
Paazl offers you:
• An ambitious work environment
• Competitive salary plus bonus arrangements
• A great office in Amsterdam
• Submit your resume detailing your experience to email@example.com
• Include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
• Any questions? Get in touch with our HR Manager Emily Maas via 020-773 63 03