Paazl in Amsterdam is seeking a Channel Manager.
Paazl develops software that enables e-commerce companies grow by simplifying shipping and allowing them to offer a superior delivery experience to their customers. You’ll be working with a team of highly motivated professionals that work hard to make Paazl, and our customers, more successful. Over the last years we have seen tremendous, double-digit, growth. Expect a challenging and rewarding environment with a ‘work hard, play hard‘ mentality.
What we offer
Partners form a crucial part of Paazl’s success and that of our customers. In your role as a Channel Manager you will be responsible for further strengthening our network of technology and service partners in the e-commerce and logistics space. You will be tasked with reinforcing our current relationships as well as reaching out to new partners. This requires for you to carefully align our ambitions with those of partners, ensuring there is continuous mutual benefit for all parties involved.
Collaborating closely with our Sales, Marketing and Support teams you work on messages and material that will help partners and joint clients reach Paazl’s full potential. Ultimately these efforts will result in us meeting, or hopefully, exceeding, our goals set for re-seller driven revenue.
You will be talking to a wide variety of stakeholders at different companies, so excellent relationship-building and communication skills are essential. Additionally, you will serve as the key point of contact to your co-workers for all their partner-related questions and feedback.
• 5+ years of experience in channel partnerships (Software background preferred)
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skill
• Fearless attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale
• Identify key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within partner organizations, and help them realize the full potential of Paazl
This would make you a perfect candidate:
• Affinity or experience with e-commerce
• Affinity or experience with Software-as-a-Service
• Living in or near Amsterdam
• Developing, and executing, plans to hit re-seller revenue targets, in close collaboration with your Marketing and Sales co-workers.
• Aligning the ambitions of Paazl with those of our partners, ensuring there is a continuous mutual fit
• Strengthening current relationships with partners as well as reaching out to new (potential) partners
• Managing the development of partner resources and organizing partner events
• Serving as the key point of contact for all partner-related issues, for both partners and your co-workers
Paazl offers you:
• An ambitious work environment
• Competitive salary plus bonus arrangements
• Submit your resume detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
• Any questions? Get in touch with our HR Manager Emily Maas via
020-773 63 03