Vacature – Business Development Representative – Amsterdam
Paazl in Amsterdam is currently seeking a Business Development Representative.
Paazl develops software that enables E-commerce companies grow by simplifying shipping and allowing them to offer a superior delivery experience to their customers. You’ll be working with a team of highly motivated professionals that work hard to make Paazl, and our customers, more successful. Over the last years we have seen tremendous, double-digit, growth. Expect a challenging and rewarding environment with a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality.
What we offer
In your role as SQE you will o.a. be responsible for the lead performance and generation towards our customer focus in the mid to high-end e-commerce space. This means further developing and structuring the lead qualification process. But also actively taking part in the sales cycle with providing presentations, solution selling and strategy creation. Together with our team of Marketing and Business Development professionals you will identify the right stakeholders, and match their stage in the buyer’s journey with the right information.
The key objective for us is that we maintain the right focus towards our customer platform. This is being established in the first phases where you will have complete ownership.
We are looking for that person who wants to take the next step in their career and has the ambition to grow their own business and responsibility within Paazl.
• HBO / University degree
• 2+ years of experience in B2B/B2C environment, (preferably Enterprise Software Solution Sales)
• Proven track-record in (Inside) Solution Sales to the mid-to-high-end space
• Superior determination and relationship-building skills
• Great understanding of customer needs
• Excellent communication skills
This would make you a perfect candidate:
• Experience in a scale-up environment
• Affinity or experience with e-commerce
• (Inside) sales experience
• Entrepreneurial mind-set
• Structured approach
• Affinity or experience with Software-as-a-Service
• Ambition to grow in team and responsibility
• Identifying business opportunities and stakeholders
• Lead performance and generation
• (Further) development and structuring of the lead qualification process
• Presenting Paazl demo’s
• Developing, and executing, plans to hit your quarterly revenue targets, in close collaboration with your Marketing and Sales co-workers.
• Maintaining relationships with prospective clients by providing information, support and guidance matching their buyer journey phase
Paazl offers you:
• An ambitious work environment
• Competitive salary plus bonus arrangements
• Submit your resume detailing your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
• Any questions? Get in touch with our HR Manager Emily Maas via 020-773 63 03