Paazl Delivery Summit 2023 Recap
The Paazl Delivery Summit 2023 was a half-day of keynotes, presentations, and fantastic networking opportunities for decision-makers in e-commerce delivery and logistics. This event happens annually and is open to Paazl customers and partners.
Introduction by Paazl & Wuunder- Ramon Keijsers & Jeroen Gehlen
- Green minds think alike! We kicked off the event with exciting news. Paazl and Wuunder are on a mission together to make sustainable delivery the industry standard.
- We are building the biggest pickup point and locker delivery network in Europe, to ensure maximum coverage and density, so consumers can easily walk or take their bike.
- We want to make your last-mile delivery footprint transparent. That’s why we’ve partnered with BigMile to deliver EU compliant emissions data in our dashboards.
Vitaminstore – Eduard Brenninkmeijer
- Sustainability in the workplace starts with you! Even a small change can spark a big impact.
- You can make a big difference in the delivery choices of your consumers by pre-selecting your most sustainable delivery option, and placing it on top of the list.
- As brands and retailers, you also have a responsibility to challenge your carriers to continuously improve their products and services with regards to sustainability.
Sustainability in the workplace starts with you! Even a small change can spark a big impact
BigMile – Jan Pronk
- Every mile with a small footprint is a big mile.
- Emissions insights are vital when considering CSRD, GHG Protocol and Carbon Added Accounting, all of which will impact all brands and retailers in the near future.
- Data sharing is key to making this reporting work.
- You can avoid greenwashing by being accountable and using measured, fact-based calculations.
Every mile with a small footprint is a big mile